I regularly checked on the process and briefly documented what was happening as detailed below. I’ll then crack onto the real results and the details of a further test I tried to some success. 5 minutes – A film has appeared on the top of the solution and there is
Right, listen up folks. This here is probably going to be the most advanced and scientific post that ZD has ever seen which is pretty cool. Its also going to be quite long and I know some of you won’t stick with it as far as the science section but
So here it is, I finally get to unveil the new project. Currently it is only dubbed rather unimaginably as “Project Alpha” for the reasons of tags and post sorting, soon I will come up with some form of catchy and possibly witty permanent project name. On to the project.
Hey guys, As ever it has been a good while since I last posted here. Basically what happened is that I started several projects, (The dolly, the raspberry Pi media centre and some others) and then decided to move out of town and didn’t really take any of them with