With HLO now more or less a reliable runner with very few issues, I have decided to turn my attention to the families other 2000. Some of you may remember this one as my daily runner 2008-2010 until I swapped it for HLO. Unfortunately, it was in 2010 that she
Nasty grinding noises have led to an upgrade with more financial gains than technical ones.
Continued from Part 1. Here details the actual work and modifications needed to fit the seats…
Its time to change the seats in the Triumph 2000. Its an issue I’m torn on, but safety first…
As regular readers will be aware, I am something of a tight git.That is to say, I wont spend money if elbow grease will do. With that in mind I have decided to look at restoring the alloys on the 2000 to a nicer state. I know these will never
As I have finally taken on a new position much closer to home, I am now no longer travelling 100 miles a day to work and back, it is my hope that this year I will be much more inclined to try and bring the Triumph out of hibernation and
Since moving out of Northampton I have simply not got the time to return to work on the Dolomite, nor do I have the space to bring it up to my new home. It is therefore time to let the project go to a new home. I listed the car
I regularly checked on the process and briefly documented what was happening as detailed below. I’ll then crack onto the real results and the details of a further test I tried to some success. 5 minutes – A film has appeared on the top of the solution and there is
Right, listen up folks. This here is probably going to be the most advanced and scientific post that ZD has ever seen which is pretty cool. Its also going to be quite long and I know some of you won’t stick with it as far as the science section but
So here it is, I finally get to unveil the new project. Currently it is only dubbed rather unimaginably as “Project Alpha” for the reasons of tags and post sorting, soon I will come up with some form of catchy and possibly witty permanent project name. On to the project.